January 12 2023 – Ashley Schenkein
And just like that, it’s a new year! 2022 came to a close with a BANG with our big 12 Days of Christmas sale and the launch of our permanent jewelry collection! We had some lovely travel to go see family in Oregon, but it’s always nice to get back home and settle into a familiar routine! So, here’s what’s been going on lately:
- Favorite place you worked from remotely this month: An adorable book store in Bend, OR (Big Story Book Store)
- Currently obsessed with: Back to my almond milk latte
- On repeat this month: All of these goodies- Earrings, Single Stud, Single Stud, Single Stud
- What’s an exciting project you’re working on? I’m working on the photo shoot details for the upcoming SS23 Collection ;)
- What’s an upcoming trip you can’t wait for? I’m headed to the French Polynesian Islands to celebrate my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary.
- ‘Tis the season: In all transparency, I’ve been a little bit of a holiday Grinch. But since my daughter was 1 year old, I have really gotten into the holiday spirit and love the tradition of playing holiday music, having a dance party and decorating the tree with my little family.
I’m so excited for what’s ahead this year and am wishing you and your family all the best.
Talk soon! xoxo, Ashley