November 05 2022 – Ashley Schenkein
Hey there, friend! It's been awhile. I wanted to take a few minutes to sit down and share what's been going on lately and what's on the horizon both personally and at ASJD.
The holidays always turn into such a crazy time, so before all of that kicks off, I want to first and foremost reiterate how much your support means to us at ASJD. We have so much to looks back on and celebrate in 2022 (which I'll do closer to the end of the year), but since it's November, I wanted to be sure and show my thanks now.
Well...here's what I've been up to lately!
- This fall I got to spend some time in the mountains enjoying the foliage. I spent a lot of time designing the SS 2023 collection while I was up there and cannot wait to get started on it.
- My newest TV show obsession is Shantaram on Apple TV
- I've been swapping out my daily iced coffee for an iced matcha latte and it's been a refreshing change of pace!
- We've just launched something exciting...a permanent jewelry collection! Stay tuned for more info, but think dainty gold and delicate charms....
- At the end of this month I am taking my first ever yoga retreat in Nicaragua!
Talk soon! xoxo, Ashley