November 28 2021 – Ashley Schenkein
- Thickness: The most common widths for a men's wedding band range from 5 - 8mm. For some men wearing a ring can be uncomfortable at first, so be sure to try on a few options before making a final decision.
- Material: White and yellow gold are some of the most popular options for men's and women’s bands. Platinum is highly durable and very rare, so it’s a more expensive option. Palladium is great because it’s hypoallergenic, so it won’t cause any irritation. Tungsten and titanium are very durable and affordable, so they’re a great option for on-the-go guys. Silver is also a very affordable option, but can scratch easily.
- Color: Depending on the material you choose, you can get a ring that is white, gold, rose gold, or even gunmetal depending on your style and preference.
- Design: You can go for a beveled-edge ring for a traditional look, or straight-edge for a modern look. In addition, you can go for a hammered or smooth finish, or add extra personality with contrasting brushed and polished details.
- Engraving: Engraving a ring with your wedding date, initials or even the city you met is a sweet way to personalize your wedding band.
While men's wedding bands may seem simple, there are plenty of details to consider to make it just as special and unique as the man you're marrying.
Need help or have further questions? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org call 720.663.0663.
Be sure to sign up for our newsletter so you're the first hear about the latest happenings at ASJD.