June 27 2022 – Ashley Schenkein
Your engagement ring is just the start of a long line of decisions that will follow over the coming months as you start wedding planning. But there is an upside–you get to add to your ring stack! When it comes to your wedding band, there are a few different directions you can go based on the look you're going for:
- Subtle complement: If your engagement ring does all of the talking, consider a streamlined band that either adds a subtle sparkle or is a solid metal so it doesn't distract from your engagement ring.
- Show-stopping combo: Sometimes, more is more. It can be so fun to play with wedding bands, and you don't have to play it safe. Consider a thicker band, one that uses colorful gemstones, or even mix metals.
- The middle ground: Picking a band that can make a statement on its own, while not distracting from your engagement ring, is sometimes the perfect option. You get the best of both worlds and you'll never regret your choice.
The fun thing about bands is that they can lean a little trendier if you want and are always fun to mix and match to celebrate anniversaries or milestones. Here are a few ideas to get you started on your search:
- Marquise Shape Milgrain Diamond Eternity Band
- Round Diamond Bezel Eternity Band
- Fishtail Diamond Eternity Wedding Band
If you come into the store, we also have plenty of other options for you to choose from, and we can always create something custom!
Need help figuring out what to choose? Swing by the store or give us a call at 720.663.0663.
Read more: How to Choose a Men's Wedding Band